Toolio Retail Calendar is a very useful standalone tool to see which retail week you are currently on. However, if you are already using a shared calendar as a company you might want import this information on to your company calendar so that you see all this valuable information in one place. See below for the steps.
Once you have configured your calendar (if needed), you can export it using the button on the top right. Which will give you a calendar exported in the iCalendar (.ics) format. Most calendars allow importing this information. Please see instructions for Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar.
When importing into Google Calendar, we recommend that you first create a new calendar, called "Toolio Retail Calendar", and then import the file into that calendar. Otherwise, the import would create events in your main calendar, which you might not want.
Below are instructions for creating a new calendar and importing Toolio Retail Calendar for Google Calendar
- Go to Google Calendar Settings
- Add Calendar > Create New Calendar. Put "Toolio Retail Calendar" for the name
- Once calendar has been created you will see it under My Calendars on your main calendar page.
- Go back to settings and import & export section, where you will see a screen like below:
5. Make sure to select Toolio Retail Calendar for the "Add to Calendar" section. Select the file that you have downloaded and click import.
You should be set at this point. If you have any questions, we are here to help though. Feel free to reach out to us via chat or email us at email@example.com