Toolio provides turn-key integration with NetSuite via API. Please follow the steps below to give Toolio access to your NetSuite instance.
1. Create an Administrator User for Toolio
The easiest way to enable Toolio integration is by creating an Administrator user for Toolio. Please see the steps below:
- Create a user for Toolio following the steps here. Employee Name should be
Toolio Adminand the email should be
- Under Access, make sure to give the role
- Please work with your Toolio Account Manager to get the password to use.
Once integration is complete, Toolio will be using Access Tokens, instead of the Administrator User for integration. The initial admin user helps for our Customer Success team to help with:
- Creating access tokens for Toolio
- Making sure that all the required attributes for Toolio's Core Models are available
If you have created the Administrator User for Toolio, your Customer Success manager can take care of the remaining steps.
2. Create Saved Searches Matching Toolio
Please see this article to see how to create a Saved Search for NetSuite.